Orchestral Library Toolbox English Version Tutorial Video DVD
inkl. 19% MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Tutorial Video DVD
Lieferzeit: Delivery time 2 to 3 days after payment!
The Orchestral Library Toolbox tutorial is a unique video guide from audio-workshop.
Over 11 hours of detailed tutorial videos demonstrate in detail, the practical uses of virtual orchestral instruments. Covering topics such as basic technical knowledge, the use of keyswitches, advanced arrangements with ostinati and lyrical patterns, this toolbox offers tips and tricks for beginners as well as experienced users.
The Orchestral Library Toolbox is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about using orchestral libraries in their own productions and in diverse musical settings such as music production, film and TV composition as well as music for video games.
Excerpt of content:
- Technical basics for working with orchestral libraries
- Extensive articulation practices for strings, brass and percussion
- Implementing harmony in a variety of musical genres
- String and brass instrumentation in pop, rock, soul and funk music
- Practical exercices including notation
- Numerous tips and tricks for working with virtual orchestral instruments
System RequirementsThe tutorial videos come as MP4 movie files encoded with the H.264 video codec and with a full HD size of 1920 x1080 pixel.
To watch the videos you will need suitable video playback software, such as Apple Quicktime or VLC player. The tutorial videos are compatible with the Apple iPad and other tablets.